The unveiled truth –– what an irony

Thursday 29 November 2012

Breathe.

Take a long, hard look at your life. From a third person standpoint.
What have you accomplished? What are you? What do you want to do? How are you treating people?

Me, I don't really know. 

Never really fully committing to anything, never really giving it my all for anything, just floating, like a stray leaf lost in the season of transition, without purpose. The only reason being that little push that your surroundings constantly give you. The power of context, a much more terrifying thing than what it may seem to be.  You move, because your environment tells you so, like a marionette doll. 

And then, when it comes to people, you're always wavering, fickle. It's not really anything logically thought out. It's like a mood swing. A relations mood swing. 

[Ahem, I should apologize for the sudden change from first person to second person view, but, damn it it's my blog, I'll do whatever I want. It's not like anyone actually reads this anyway, so technically, I'm having conversations with myself. So, um have a good day Tamara?]

No comments:

Post a Comment